Give a gift of freedom with a climate-neutral parachute tandem jump!
As a gift to loved ones or yourself: Price campaign for online buyers and early bookers - save 20 €!
How you can use the price promotion:
- When buying and paying for your voucher online (PayPal, credit card, instant transfer and purchase against invoice), you only pay 189 € for the tandem jump from 4,000 m instead of the price when paying on site of 209 €.
- The order and payment process must be completed no later than two days before the planned jumping day. The booking of a jump date can be made online with the purchase, or it can be arranged later by phone - whatever suits you best
Current party fun fact:
According to the official figures of the German Skydiving Association, GoJump Berlin lifts the biggest number of tandem guests in Germany. We only use the most modern tandem skydiving equipment and constantly exchange used for new in order to always keep the average age of gear under 2 years.
Ready to give away:
Whether it is a jump from 2,500 m or 4,000 m or a gift voucher, you will immediately receive an order confirmation via email after a successful booking, with our vouchers attached as a PDF file. In addition, we will dispatch your chosen free gift at no extra charge on the same working day via Deutsche Post.
You can choose between the Parachute (small mini skydiver in a plastic tube) and the Magnet (a small cool fridge magnet). If the package is too big for your mailbox, please look out for a notification slip from your mailman. We would also be happy to send it to an alternative address – to make sure it remains a surprise!
Simply choose one – you can't beat the gift of an adventure!
Let us take you into the wonderful world of flight and feel free as a bird! Intense free fall, followed by silent floating on an open parachute - simply indescribably beautiful. Our experienced tandem pilots accompany you from the preparation to the safe and happy landing.
A tandem parachute jump is possible for everyone without any prior knowledge or medical certificate. From 12 to 90 - if you feel fit, then you can jump with us.Book your Skydive
The jump height of your tandem skydive
There is a key difference between the two altitudes: the height!
At 2,500 m the door of the plane opens, your tandem pilot jumps out together with you, and you both enjoy 15-20 seconds of free fall.
From a jump altitude of 4,000 m, you can enjoy 50-60 seconds of free fall!
Regardless of the altitude from which you jump, the tandem pilot will open the parachute at 1,500 m in both cases, such that you glide back to earth for about 4-5 minutes.
Hence, it doesn't matter whether you have prior experience. You can make your first tandem jump from an altitude of 4,000 m without any worries.
By the way: around 85% of our guests decide to jump from 4,000 m.
Do you already have a voucher for 2,500 m? We would be happy to book the upgrade for you and you can enjoy your jump even longer!
And this is what a tandem skydive looks like
On the one hand, we have the handycam perspective:
Your tandem pilot's camera is attached to his wrist and will record everything for you, from the preparation on the ground, during the free fall and the parachute glide, to the landing.
The second perspective is the outside camera:
An extra camera jumper films your way to the plane and goes into free fall at the same time as you and your tandem pilot. During the freefall, he slides around you. For safety reasons, the canopy ride cannot be offered.
We offer you the video and / or the photo series from both perspectives. And if you want something very special, you can simply combine both perspectives!
So you will never forget the experience of your tandem skydive!
Here are some examples!
Sarah Lombardi jumps with GoJump
Your tandem skydive with GoJump
No prior knowledge is required for your first tandem parachute jump with GoJump – you will learn all the important aspects at a safety briefing on site.
How it works:
- Strapped to an experienced tandem pilot, you will be taken high up in the air.
- At an altitude of 4,000 m (or 2,500 m) you then jump out of our modern airplane.
- You will experience free fall for almost one minute (at 4,000 m), racing down towards the earth.
- The parachute opens at an altitude of 1,500 m
- Subsequently, hanging from a parachute, you will glide gently towards the earth for about 4-5 minutes together with the tandem pilot.
- You land right in front of your family and friends on the large landing meadow of our jump area.
Our experienced tandem pilots
We are possibly the safest parachute company in Germany. All our tandem pilots have undergone special training and are licensed for tandem jumps, and have been jumping with tandem customers for many years. Your tandem pilot will be more than happy to tell you more about his wealth of experience from thousands of jumps as well as his very first jump – or her first jump, because we also have female tandem pilots.
Modern jumping equipment for your tandem skydive
Our tandem jumping equipment is considered the most modern in Europe. With us, you jump with parachutes and harnesses that are less than a year old on average. Feel free to compare us with our competitors in Berlin – tandem jumping doesn't get any safer or more modern than with us.
All of our parachute equipment is also outfitted with the world's leading automatic opening device Cypres II. This microchip, which is developed and manufactured by the German company Airtec, automatically activates the reserve parachute in an exceptional emergency to allow for a safe landing… which has never happened with us.
Requirements for your tandem skydive
- Height at least 140 cm
- Min. body weight of 40 kg up to a max. of 110 kg including clothes (from 95 kg there is a surcharge of 25 €; between 101 kg - 110 kg the decision on whether a jump is possible can only be made on the spot).
- Disabilities such as paralysis, amputations etc. do not have to be a hindrance – please give us a call!
- In the case of acute back pain, pain from slipped discs or cardiovascular problems, we recommend consulting the doctor in charge.
- Please do not consume alcohol or any other substances that may impair your capacity to act for at least 12 hours before the jump.
- Unfortunately, people with a drug addiction or mental illness are not permitted to jump.
Are you still a minor? No problem!
Tandem jumps with us are possible from age 12. This is mandated by law.
Tandem jumpers who are minors should be accompanied by their legal guardians. For verifying the identity of the legal guardians, we request that a valid identity card be presented on site.
If no parent or guardian is present, we request that you present a written declaration of consent along with a copy of the identity card. No particular format is required (it can be handwritten), but must be submitted during the appointment in paper form, e.g. as a printout with an original signature. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
What am I wearing?
Very easily! Wear what you feel comfortable in.
Your clothes should be suitable for the temperatures on the ground. For the jump, we recommend closed casual or sports shoes.
Please do not wear flip-flops, footwear with elevated platforms, high/pointed heels, or footwear with hooks and/or eyelets.
Weather? Do we have!
Skydiving is an outdoor sport, which makes it dependent on the weather.
Luckily, the weather usually only keeps us from jumping for a few hours at a time. If your tandem skydive is not possible on the scheduled date, we will inform you promptly and contact you to arrange a new appointment.
The weather over Gransee is different than over Berlin, Potsdam or Neuruppin – in case of doubt, please give us a call. A weather outlook is always available!
Tandem skydiving prices
Tandem jumping is a must for everyone, regardless of age! From just € 159 you can fulfill your dream of jumping at the safest and most beautiful jumping spot in Germany!
You can find more information about the prices in the price overview.price overview