Situation assessment and list of Corona virus prevention actions for Customers and Guests of GoJump GmbH
Due to the nature of our services we are used to putting the health and safety of our customers, guests and employees always first. We do not compromise on this.
With the corona virus pandemia we now have to deal with a quite different risk. Our company strictly sticks to all governtmental rules and instructions.
Due to corona-virus related governmental restrictions we are not permitted to operate until May 2020. All tandem guests with appointments prior to that date will be contacted.
This list of actions below is subject to a daily update following an assessment of current regulations and instructions from government and health authorities. Obvioulsy, we are also depending on the good judgement of our customers and guests so that these actions can result in the maximum safety levels possible.
Naturally, customers are advised to have their own personal assessment of the situation. Especially if you are not quite sure, whether or not you are at a particular risk due to your medical condition, we ask you to contact a medical practioner before visiting our Drop Zone.
The GoJump GmbH management
GoJump anti-virus actions at Gransee Drop Zone
- Participation in always up-to-date anti-corona lessons
- Obligation to wear face masks and latex gloves at all times
- Obligation to follow the „Corona-Etiquette“ at all times (no handshakes, frequent washing of hands etc.)
- Keeping some distance
- Immediate leave as soon as there is the faintest suspicion of infection or contact with an infected person
Free-of-charge bus shuttle Gransee station – Drop Zone and vice versa:
- Maximum of 4 guests plus 1 driver on the vehicle (one free space between all on board)
- Disinfection of all handles several time a day
- Trip with open windows (it is just a 3-minute drive)
All building on the premises:
- Disinfection of all handles several times a day
- Disinfective detergents available in all restrooms
- No more than 6 customers in the manifest building at any time
- Covered check-in Ipads regularly disinfected
- No family or friends of tandem customers in the manifest building
- No trying on of textile by pulling them over the head
- Reduced number of guests for increased space between individuals
- Especially keen and frequent disinfection of all metal sufaces in the kitchen
- Cold drinks only served bottled – no glasses
- Hot drinks served in one-way cups – no china cups
- Food served on one-way dishes / bowls, only one-way cuttlery
- No filling of guest’s containers in the Bistro
In the hangar:
- Access to the hangar for tandem guests only, no family and friends
- Reduced, contact-free asistance while putting on or taking off overalls etc.
- Even more thorough disinfection of goggles, and hats before each jump
- Keeping some distance during jump training and waiting times prior to boarding the aircraft
On the aircraft:
- All tandems guests are provided with a free-of-charge face mask
- All professional and fun jumpers are required to wear a face mask
- The aircraft will be operated with fewer passengers on board
After the jump:
- No spontaneous huggs, please!
- Wuhan-Shake instead of High-Five
- No-contact deliveries
- Frequent check with all suppliers for any suspected corona virus cases in their company. If so, supplies from this source will be suspended and the product taken off GoJump’s menu/offering
- Frequent all-round checks for corona case news in the wider area surrounding the Drop Zone
- Ongoing checks of government an health authority publishings on corona virus, update of procedures is required